1. The contract is concluded between the customer making the reservation and No1 Sports from which they collect and return their equipment. Personal data provided by you on this website will be processed and utilised in accordance with the provisions of the current national and European data protection regulations solely for the processing of your enquiries and/or on-line reservations. No1 Sports undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your data at all times and will not sell, rent or make it available to third parties.
2. By concluding the reservation, the customer making the reservation confirms the accuracy of the personal data that serves for the proper adjustment of the bindings. The customer is not permitted to make any unauthorised adjustments.
3. The equipment may be collected after 15:00 on the evening before the first rental day and returned either at the end of the final rental day or before 10:00 on the following day. Returns made after 10:00 will incur an additional day’s rental charge by No1 Sports in accordance with the locally published rates.
4. The customer is responsible for returning the equipment in good condition or to pay compensation up to the retail price of the rented products. The customer is not permitted to pass on the sports equipment to third parties. The customer shall ensure that the equipment is looked after in such a way as to prevent it being taken by mistake or stolen.
5. Liability for lost or stolen rental property lies with the customer. The customer may absolve himself of this liability by making a payment of 10% of the rental value. Please see the individual conditions of No1 Sports.
In the event of theft, the customer is required to report the matter to the relevant security authority within 24 hours and to notify No1 Sports of the theft in writing without delay.
In the event of breakage or damage as a result of improper use or theft due to failure to comply with the requisite duty of care, the customer is liable to pay the cost of repair or the market value.
6. The prices include 8% value added tax.
7. A change of category may be made at any time for an additional charge as per the price list and subject to availability. In the event of a change to a lower category, no price reduction will be made.
8. Any disputes arising from, in connection with, or relating to reservations, rentals or use of equipment within the scope of this reservation shall be resolved exclusively in the national courts of Switzerland.
The following conditions apply to reservations made WITHOUT advance payment:
9. We will hold your reservation until closing time on the reservation day. After this time, your reservation expires. Should you be unable to take up your reservation for any reason, please send a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org or inform No1 Sports.
10. No1 Sports is entitled to demand a security deposit for the rental of sports equipment. This can be an identity document, a credit card slip or cash.
11. The provision of a security deposit does not automatically cover the potential purchase price of the equipment.
The following conditions apply to reservations made WITH advance payment:
12. In the event of a delay in collecting the rented equipment, the customer is requested to inform No1 Sports at the earliest possible opportunity. The reserved equipment will be held by the shop for a maximum of 24 hours. After this period of time, the equipment will be released for rental without the customer being entitled to compensation.
13. Cancellation terms: The reservation may only be cancelled in the event of illness, accident or other compelling reason (e.g. death of a close relative or fellow traveler). The cancellation must be notified in writing to No1 Sports or to email@example.com accompanied by the supporting documentation.
No1 Sports will make a cancellation charge of CHF 15.00 for each person included in the reservation. The difference between the payment already made and the cancellation charge will be refunded to the customer without delay.
No refund will be made in respect of late collection of the equipment by the customer, of inability to collect the equipment for any other reason or early return.
Adverse weather conditions or other impediments beyond the control of No1 Sports do not constitute grounds for withdrawal from the contract.
Should the customer suffer injury or illness during the rental period, the following conditions apply, subject to presentation of a medical certificate:
a) Reimbursement of the rental price is only possible if the rental equipment is returned to No1 Sports immediately upon the occurrence of the injury/illness.
b) If point a) is satisfied, the overpaid rental amount will be refunded from the date of issue of the above-mentioned medical certificate. No refund will be made without a medical certificate.
14. These general terms and conditions of business apply to the reservation, booking and payment of rental equipment via the Internet.