Snow has arrived in Verbier… Get your skis ready!
It's time to think about your skiing equipment! The first snowflakes have fallen on the slopes of Verbier, and soon will come the first opportunities to put on your skis. Are you looking forward to it? We are too! In the meantime, don't leave your equipment lying around in the basement... Make sure your skis are in perfect condition when the time comes. Here's how:
- Clean them with love: water and a cloth are enough to remove traces of dirt on the slats but also on the bindings. Don't forget to dry them well before putting them back in your basement or garage, especially if these areas are a bit damp at home.
- Take them to a ski shop shop if the edges are not sharp enough or you see holes in the ski base. Bonus: Doing it now means avoiding the early season rush...
- Wax, wax, wax your skis: the regulars will do it with their own equipment, the others can bring them to the workshop.
- Store them carefully in a cool, dry place, away from the sun. Don't hesitate to give them a little kiss and reassure them... You'll get them out again soon!
- Go outside, walk, run, bike! Because if your skis are now ready for the new season, you must be too! Let's go!
If you choose to come to the store to have your skis prepared by a professional, No1 Sports offers you a CHF 10 discount on the service until December 15, 2021!